Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Patch



Even though Lilly was 5 months last October, this was our first real trip to the pumpkin patch as a family. Last year, I went with some girlfriends, but unfortunately Hubby missed out. I was so very excited. We had planned to go to the same pumpkin patch right after church. But don't ya love how things just don't go according to plan.
We had planned to go to the same pumpkin patch with some friends, but unfortunately my girlfriend was sick. So we planned to go to a pumpkin patch by our church.

We pulled into church with a few minutes to spar, just enough time for Lil to stick her hands down her throat and purge her breakfast. Even though it got everywhere, at least she wasn't sick, and I had an extra pair of clothes (one reason my purse is the way it is). We drove back home and put her down for a nap and head back over towards our church.

The day ended up being lovely.
It sure was windy!




 We love the slide now!


 Rum pum pum, this is my pumpkin!!







 snack time


 Loved capturing their love!









Kiss Kiss goat!!


 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!