Monday, August 25, 2014

September Cardio and Strength Training Calendar





Who's in?!?! 
This my first attempt at creating a workout calendar. So I decided to break it up into two categories: Cardio and Strength Training.
These past few months I haven't been training for anything, but I'm starting to get burned out. I usually run 6-7 days a week. Yikes!! I'm shocked I haven't got an injury yet (KNOCK, KNOCK). :)



I will be providing occasional workouts on the blog. Some may be my own and others are my favorites. 
Let's make SEPTEMBER a SWEATY one!!!












***Please be sure to check with your physician prior to beginning any workout. These are guidelines and provide for your enjoyment. Always remember to warm up and cool down.*****

Whose up for the challenge with me?

 photo Picture9.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!