Friday, March 2, 2012

Pregnancy: 32 weeks

I can't believe that it is already March. Lilly birth is just around the corner. I'm seriously excited about birth and labor. I just can't wait. I know being excited about birth isn't everyone's first reaction, but it really is true. I am so excited to experience the 'pain' of childbirth. I looking at this experience as more of an intense experience. I want to be able to feel every moment of labor. The challenge is so exciting. I really feel like I have prepared myself mentally, which is why I continue to run despite my belly getting larger and my legs feeling weaker. I love challenge!! I love the feeling of running and pushing myself a little further than I thought I could! I know that childbirth is painful, but it seriously is mere moments before I get to see Miss Lilly, I can find some joy in there somewhere, right! I'll be thrilled to share my experience of birth, as I know it will be very interesting. 

Here is a picture! I can't believe she's getting bigger :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!