Panko Crusted Caesar Chicken
It's been a while since I've shared a yummy recipe. This one has become a family favorite. Last year we were using Emeals, which was incredibly helpful as I went back to work and the added time away made it difficult to meal plan. We currently are still subscribed to them, but I am using them as more of a guide.
This is a delicious meal, so be prepared to make it a favorite!!
4 Chicken Breasts, thawed
1/2 bottle of Caesar Salad dressing
- Set Oven to 375 degrees.
- Place panko crumbs in a medium bowl and 1/2 a bottle of Caesar dressing in another medium bowl.
- Set aside a large baking pan to place the chicken in.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and then cut each in half. This will allow for you to have chicken tenders. You can always have larger pieces.
- Although I find this to be a quicker way to cook them when they are smaller sizes.
- Dip each tender into the Caesar Dressing and then the Panko Crumbs. , Then place in the large baking pan.
- Arrange them so they all fit and grate some Parmasan Cheese on top.
- Place in oven for about 25 minutes, checking for doneness around 20 minutes.
- Serve with quinoa and a salad.
Please take caution anytime you are cooking with raw meat. Sanitize and wash thoroughly!