Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Unsure

Since I am a substitute teacher, that means that my summers are free. Which means that I need to be thinking about where I want to be and I need to start finding a job. Two years ago when I began substitute teaching, I was still working at a before-and-after school program. In the summer, they host a summer camp. Last year, I left this job to pursue substitute teaching full-time and during the summer I worked at a preschool/daycare. It was very difficult! But I love children enough to make the best of it. However, this year I had pondered the idea of tutoring full-time, but I don't have enough "clients" to pursue this. I could begin to post flyers at schools and be more aggressive. I know that it would be easier to just get a part-time job at a coffeeshop or bookstore or somewhere. Then I remember that I don't have a job because of this darn economy. So I really have no idea what to do. I will just need to keep my eyes and ears open for something. I know I just need to have faith because something will work out, whether I like it or not. I know I'll always learn something new and be able to work on something in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!