Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update


Update:

For my 24th birthday I wanted to think of 25 things to do before I turn 25. Here is the update:

1. be more patient
2. do more for others
3. run a half-marathon
4. run a marathon
5. take a trip outside of California
6. learn to cook Thai cuisine
7. bake more
8. have a garden that was bigger than this year
9. make more time for people
10. do something out of character (I'm not very spontaneous)
11. get a teaching job (that one is out of my control)
12. beat my running scores
13. host a few more parties
14. take more walks with the hubby
15. get better at cleaning
16. write a short story (or finish)
17. paint 3 canvases (I’ve Painted two)
18. enjoy the skin i'm in (is that Dove's commercial?)
19. do more thoughtful things for Steven
20. sew more
21. make a quilt
22. create a creative outlet that results in some extra moolah :)
23. encourage my family and friends to go to church with me
24. give back to my community and volunteer at William Jessup
25. Spend more time with God and reading my bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!