Monday, June 9, 2014

Motivation Monday

It's SUMMA TIME!!



School's out and I'm ready to play!! What are your goals this month?
I always make one of those Summer Bucket Lists and they never get done. Then I beat myself up. So this summer, I'm focusing on enjoying the moment. Letting memories take place wherever. We don't have any vacations planned and I'm thrilled! It will be fun to just ENJOY the summer time. 


My fitness goals are to incorporate more Tone It Up Bootycalls. 1. Because I love to start the day with working out. and 2. It is getting hot up in here!!
I also need to work on my flexibility and yoga skills. I love the serenity and challenges that yoga brings in my life. 

So do you have any fun challenges? Goals? Plans?

Let's GET EM!!





 photo Picture9.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!