Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Life: Getting Organized

It has been wonderful having these weeks off from school. I am able to get so much done around the house. I am constantly seeking to find new ways to stay organized.

I definitely know that my issue is too many hobbies.
          It's nice that I love to read and I use the library (that takes place of book clutter).
          I also love to run (need new shoes, but that really takes up no space). It's my crafting. I can't help it. I was so into card making for a while, but I barely make cards now.

     All I want to do is make things for Lilly Mae and find ways to repurpose things. My collection for jars has gone out of control and Mr. Hurley is less than impressed with my ability to store things. I have an armoire that holds mostly everything, but it has become too large and to tell you the truth, I just don't like it there anymore.
     
     This is my quest over the next few days...to clean the house and my life. To rid myself of things that, although they may be sentimental, they must go!! I love spring cleaning!

So off it is to Winter Cleaning...or whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!