Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A VeggieTales Party: Two Year Old Edition



Hooray! Lil Bug is TWO! This year we decided to chose the theme VeggieTales because of her love for Larry and Bob. She is constantly asking to watch videos and is capable of finding youtube vidos on my phone. So naturally Veggie Tales was the choice.

Looking at Pinterest, there was so much to do. Last year I started in January planning, bceause I knew I wouldn't have enough time. This year I wasn't so lucky, but I also wasn't stressed for time.

We created a balloon banner with different color balloons and drew Veggie Tale faces on them.


We made a banner to hang above where the presents went.


See the missing P?!






I made labels for the food: Veggies and Ranch cups, Annie's Bunnies, Pirate's Booty, Veggie Straws, Cinnamon Apple Straws. We also had Chips and Salsa. For dessert we had Prncess Poppyseed Cake and Banana Crunch Muffins.













Lilly directed everyone to their seats.


Lilly and her buddies



Happy Birthday to you!!






Munching on her Muffin.


Present time!



I drew some Veggie Tales on the concrete outside where most of the party took place.





We played Veggie Tales songs and the kids went home with a Veggie Twist pouch.


It was a super fun party and I was pleased with the results.



Happy Birthday Sweet girl! We enjoyed celebrating you so much!! To another year!!




Happy Birthday Lilly Bug!!
















 photo Picture9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!