Saturday, May 31, 2014

Meal Planning Once Again

Meal Planning




Last year I was very diligent about meal planning. I scoured Pinterest and was on a mission to find meals for our family that were affordable and clean. Once school started and I went back to teaching, I just didn't have the time. We used Emeals for about 7 months, which helped me out a lot. I love this service, it takes all the thinking out, now if they could only come to my house and actually prepare my meals. 

Now that summer has come, I will have more time to pour over Pinterest again, hoping to make myself into a chef. :)

So here we go. We've budgeted this month and here is my plan all ready to go:

Meal Ideas

Quesadillas
Spaghetti
Bean and Cheese burritos
Panko Chicken
Chili
Nachos
Baked Potatoes
Breakfast for Dinner
Chicken Alfredo
Frittata


I've interspersed these throughout the month, duplicating many. I've tried many meals this past year and have began to find which ones work for our family and which don't. I've also kept in mind which meals have similar ingredients. This should make it more streamlined when it come to making meals. I have also learned to make my own pizza dough, which I feels saves me much time. I'm able to get 2 doughs out of one recipe.


So do tell...how does your family do it? Do you eat out once a week? What is your family favorite?

I can't wait to see if this really works. I'll be needing some ideas in case these ones become duds :).

Happy Meal Planning!!

P.S. I will also be posting some recipes this coming month, so stay




 photo Picture9.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!