Monday, March 30, 2015

Book Review: The Husband's Secret

Book Review: The Husband's Secret






















There's no secret that this is a popular book. I know several people who have read and enjoyed this book. It's a quick and enjoyable read.  I decided to give it a go after looking on Lauren Conrad's website and finding her post on Fall Reads. I love her website because it gives a few favorite reads each season.


The Husband's Secret is about three women and how their stories intertwine. Cecilia, Rachel, and Tess are ordinary women with no link between them until the husband's secret is revealed. Great character development as you will find yourself really understanding these women and their actions. Moriarty does a fabulous job of creating real women on whom you believe are your friends. A quick read.





















As I was describing this captivating plot to my husband, I realized that it is similar to a Lifetime movie, lot's of twists and turns, to captivate you but ends on a predictable note. The Epilogue is my favorite, which I believes saves this book from being like too many of those one note Lifetime movies.




Have you read The Husband's Secret? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!