Wednesday, March 25, 2015

In the Meantime...

Hello!!























It's been a few months since I've updated this blog, but if you've been following me on Instagram and twitter, you may have seen my other attempts at blogging: Little Mrs. Hurley and The Fithusiast. I struggles with finding my voice and thought about creating different blogs to host my thoughts on different topics. Although, intheroy this made sense it was a lot of work and I felt like I wan't capturing all of me. With both an education focused blog and a fitness centered blog, I didn't know where to include parenting topics and my reviews of the many books I read in a moth (It's knida ridiculous how much I read).








Anyway, I'ved decided to change the name of this blog and update it with all the post from my previous blogs. I hope that you will find as much inspiration from thses posts as I do when I'm writing them. Thank you fo being a part of my blogging journey and I promise for now, to not kee changing my handles :)




 photo Picture9.png

  Follow LittleMrsHurley with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!