Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life: Valentine's Day

Well...Hubs and I don't really celebrate Valentine's day. I guess you can categorize us in those who believe it is just a Hallmark holiday.
We do try and make time for each other, but we don't buy cards or do anything extravagant. Our feelings on this has always been to celebrate each day and appreciate the love we have for each other. Otherwise, I'd become one of those women who waits all year for my husband to disappoint me. Isn't that how it works. Husband forgets Valentine's day and never lives to hear the end of it. I like Steven too much to be mad at him. It's probably because he has a Charlie Brown head :)

This year are plans are to watch The Notebook (hubs favorite). I think my favorite is P.S. I LOVE YOU. 
And fruit and yummy dip. 

Here is our recipe:
1 package of 1/3 of fat creme cheese
1 bottle of marshmallow creme
Combine and enjoy with your favorite fruit (pineapple is my fav)!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!