Monday, January 16, 2012

Instagram: What's in your bag?


So I'd would totally do something cute, like put numbers on all the items, but I gave up and just decided to reveal the contents of my bag ( I also found that my hand salve and phone, were not included in this pic)





1. Makeup bag
2. book
3. sunglasses
4. Floss
5. Hand cleaner
6. Gum
7. Fake lashes (I don't know when I'll use them)
8. keys
9. trash
10. journal (its pink)
11. 5 kinds of lip gloss/lipstick/chapstick
12. 6 pens
13. altoids
14.perfume (its just oil and pheromones)
15. Mace
16. Straws
17. Spoon
18. Deoderant
19. Checkbook
20. Coupons
21. Wallet


I know. I know. Why all the stuff. I just keep telling myself, you always have to be prepared. Luckily, I recieved a large diaper bag. My mom has always said that since I was four, I used to carry around a large bag filled with nonsense (i.e., shoulder pads). It a Hannah trademark, and I proudly flaunt it. Just don't tell the hubs :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!