Thursday, October 17, 2013

Health and Fitness Friday!!

Its Friday!! And welcome to Health and Fitness Friday!!
I thought if share my goals for this FALL (fitness, attitude, life, learning)!

Fitness: learn to take rest days. I struggle with feeling like I'll be lazy and won't want to get back to working out. Unfortunately my body becomes sick and I try and work through the pain, but it only leaves me disappointed. 
Attitude: thanksgiving is coming around the corner and it's a great time to be grateful, but I feel like I need to be more thankful for things. I often find myself praying for things and not being thankful for what I have. 
Life: take more pictures. I used to be so good at this. I was actually known for caring my SLR in my purse.
Learning: I love reading and am currently learning about child development. I'm hoping to also gain more knowledge in this area as having a little one and going back into teaching, this seems to be such an ever present idea in my life. 

Here was also my week in fitness and health:
Saturday: jog to work
Sunday: 10 miles, 90 squats, 12 push-ups 
Monday: 3 rounds of #friskfall workout by Tone it Up, 90 squats, 6 push-ups
Tuesday: 3 mile run to the park,  run1 mile home, 90 squats
Wednesday: blogilates "what the fox say" workout
Thursday: 10 minutes of yoga before feeling exhausted, 3 mile run, 1 mile jog home
Friday: I'd love to be able to run 6 miles. We'll see how I feel. ;)

Health:
Here were some of our dinners this week-
Sweet and spicy chicken

Tonight's dinner was meatloaf. Yum yum!!
Eating clean has still been a struggle as we are now using Emeals to help is plan our meals. Most meals are clean but occasionally I'm using ranch dressing or mayonnaise in my cooking. But I will say it is tasty and I haven't resorted to eating out, which is not only healthier, but cheaper. 

Thanks for stopping by!! 
What are your FALL goals this season


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!