Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Currently.

I've been wanting to do a post like this for a while!

So here it is:

Currently reading: Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. It's the second book in the Outlander series. And I am loving it. It's historical fiction, a bit of romance. Nada touch of science fiction, just a touch!! Very good!!

Currently listening to; the baby sleeping, however my Pandora station is on Gungor station or Mozart Lullabies.

Currently watching: The Fighter with the hubby, but I'm totally into SOA and once upon a time!!

Currently loving: the weather. It is gorgeous! I love this season!!

Currently enjoying: cinnamon in my coffee. It's so yummy and good for you too.

Currently getting fit: by running around the park. I'm so stoked for our first family Turkey Trot. I will definitely post pictures!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!