Friday, February 7, 2014

Fitness Fridays: There's Rain!!!


Welcome to Fitness Friday!!

Finally there is rain in California. I never thought I'd be begging for rain. I'm so glad it is here!! Let it pour!! Which is going to make my marathon training a little more challenging. But who doesn't like to run in the rain...it's so freeing!!

Have you ran in the rain? How far did you go? 

I think my longest run so far was probably somewhere around 5 miles. Saturday is my long run day...we shall see if I can conquer the elements and just do it!'

My week in fitness:

Saturday: 14 miles in the chilly weather
Sunday: 1 mile jog with family
Monday: 5 mile run, Fine toning
Tuesday: 7 mile run with farklets
Wednesday: 6 mile run with the lil one
Thursday: HIIT with the Tone it Up gals
Friday: 5 mile run, 

I'm still planking it out!! I love planks they are so good for you!! I may even love them more than coffee, maybe :).

I've also been dreaming about becoming group fitness certified. I'm just struggling with the accepting the unknown, the what ifs. I am definitely a visionary, but lack confidence in myself that I can conquer them. I feel as if I am teetering on the fence of whether I can or cannot do it.

How do you conquer your dreams? Or are they always dreams?



 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!