Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Recipe: Yummy Raw Perfect Fit Cookies...They're Gluten Free too

I wanted to share a recipe that I have really enjoyed. Not only is quick and yummy, but its also healthier. I found this recipe on Tone It Up. They have wonderful workouts, but also great healthy recipes.
This is their Interception cookie and it is yummy. It definitely has a different texture. And it tastes healthy, but if a 16 year old went back for seconds and thirds...they can't be that bad.
Since my recent dive into health, I try REALLY hard to stay away from sugar. Its not easy and I'm not by any means 100% successful. I usually do try and stay away from candy and stick to dark chocolate.

Here is the original recipe followed by my adaption:


Interception Cookie
A fun twist on your 3 Ingredient Cookie!
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 scoop of Chocolate or Vanilla Perfect Fit Protein
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 1/2 cup of carob chips
  • pinch of sea salt
  • 1 Tbsp of coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350° F.  Mix bananas, oats, coconut oil and salt in blender until smooth. Add coconut and carob chips to the mixture – you can leave it in the blender to keep dirty dishes to a minimum –  or just mix it in with a spoon. Drop the dough on your pre sprayed cookie sheet and lightly press down to flatten. This helps it bake better! Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown!



My adaptation:
2 ripe bananas
1 heaping scoop of peanut butter
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (I use Ghiradelli 70%, so they are larger than regular choco chips)
1 cup rolled oats
Cook the same as above!

ENjoy!

 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!