Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Workout Inspiration Wednesday: Katrina and Karena from Tone It Up


Today I wanted to share one of my workout icons: Katrina and Karena from Tone it Up. If you haven't heard of them, they are fitness gurus and gorgeous girls who have conquered the health and fitness world, by inspiring and encouraging millions of women.

They recently just aired their show "Toned Up" on Bravo. It shows the behind scenes of their  company, the filming of their Beach Babe DVDs, and the quirkiness that comes with having a best friend. 



I discovered these ladies recently after having my little one, when I was unable to go to the gym and was confined to my house most of the time. These ladies gave much more than a toned tummy, but also to appreciate my body and take care of it.







I've provided some of my favorite videos below. There is so much more than just fintess videos. They have challenges, PerfectFit Protein (which is delicious), weekly schedules, and healthy recipes.






Please check out these lovely ladies. Their season premiere airs tomorrow on Bravo!!
Who are your fitness icons?
 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!