Friday, August 22, 2014

It's Fitness Friday

Happy Friday!

This past summer has been tricky. I haven't been training for any races and currentl have none on the calendar. It is definitely nice to just enjoy running. I do struggle thoush with a pattern of running. Usually on a training plan you rest for  1-3 days during a week. This is where I am weak . i have a hard time integrating rest into my life.  Not sure if its just my inability to sit still or my passion for completing a challenge. THIS will be my goal for next moth. I actually think that I am going to schedule out my workout schedule for a month. CAN I DO IT????


Here was this week in fitness:
Saturday: Zova Fit 3 Rounds of Body Balance and 2 rounds of Full Body Fitness
Sunday: REST
Monday: 6 mile run, 3 rounds of Tone It Up Foam  Magazine workout.
Tuesday: 3.3 mile run, 2 hours at Barre
Wednesday: Tone It Up Sunrise Routine, 6.3 mile run,
Thursday: xhit yoga video, 3.7 #mrtt run, 3 rounds of Tone It Up Crop Top workout and 1 round of Tone it Up Daisy Duke workout.
Friday (planned): Yoga, PopSugar workout, Walk

Hopefully this next moth I can practice eating smaller portions and including more rest into my schedule.


Do you prefer to workout in the morning or evening?





 photo Picture9.png
  Follow Mommyhood and Marathons with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!