Friday, October 3, 2014

Fitness Friday: October Goals



It’s Fitness Friday!

I’m a little late to the game this week. Although I was able to get some good mileage in this week, my early mornings suffered. I got to bed a lot later this week and L didn’t get her best sleep this week. But you do what you can J









Saturday: 1 hour barre, 5 mile run
Sunday: 9 mile run
Monday: Barre, 2 mile walk, and Tracy Anderson Mat workout
Tuesday 70 minutes of HIIT: Beach Babe DVD 2 and Sadie Nardini Yoga Shred
Wednesday: 5 mile run, Tone It Up Abs and Arms
Thursday: 7 mile total run, Tracy Anderson Mat Workout
Friday: 40 minute PopSugar total body workout, 1 mile walk and stroller workout

I also wanted to include some of my October goals.

Fitness:
Incorporate Yoga twice a week
Incorporate more walking into my schedule
Run twice a week with Gus

Health:
Less coffee- 1 cup in am and one latte pm
Less carb snacking. No Cheddar bunnies J
Focus on eating veggies and fruit for snacks

Reading:
Finish Smart Money, Smart Kids
Finish 2 Novels

Spiritual:
Keep up with my Bible reading plan
Continue reading The Story with the church
Keep a prayer log/journal

Other:
Find some new tutoring ideas
More activities for L during the week
Keep the house tidy: No dishes left in sink at night and Bed made before 8 am.


What are your goals this month? Any fun fall activities this weekend?





 photo Picture9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!