Friday, October 24, 2014

Fitness Friday

October is almost over. Last Friday before Halloween!!
Do you workout on holidays?
I feel like I have to because I love running so much I try to always run on the holidays, especially the ones where I will be consuming a large amount of food :).

This week I did get sick. This darn sore throat has made it hard for me to wak e up early, but by noon I’m feeling pretty good. So a few rest days were necessary. I posted on Instagram about how important it is to have rest days. I don’t often give them to myself, but am trying to learn to just rest and enjoy and not be such a fitness junkie.

Saturday:4 mi, Zova Fit Burpee Blitz, Zova Fit FUll Body Flow, and Barre CLass
Sunday-:10k
Monday-:30 minutes of yoga, Tone IT Up Abs and Arms and Zova Fit Quick and Easy workout
Tuesday-:REST
Wednesday-:Tone IT Up Kettlebell workout, Tone It Up Total Body 2, 5 mi run
Thursday-:Tone IT Up RUSH workout x4, Tone It Up Yoga, Blogilates Pilates Bootcamp for Arms, 4 mi run and Barre class
Friday-: REST, maybe a walk or some yoga


Hope you have a lovely weekend!
What is your favorite way to exercise?












 photo Picture9.png Follow Mommyhood and Marathons with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!