Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Take Out Tuesday: Broccoli Cheddar Soup




Another yummy soup recipe!
This one is definitely my favorite I have made this season.

Broccoli Cheese soup! What more could you want. Veggies and cheese and so easy. I will say that my husband was not a fan of the consistency and said that it was more of a mousse than a soup. I’m still experimenting with the amount of cornstarch to add to make it thicker. I’ve tried both 1 teaspoon and 1 Tablespoon. The Tablespoon definitely made the soup more thick.

Ingredients
1 cup milk
½ cup cheese
1 ½ cup chopped Broccoli, steamed
1 t diced onion
1 t or 1 T of Cornstarch (depending on the consistency)
¼ t of chicken boullion


Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container.
Turn on Variable 1
Turn Machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then High
Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes.

This recipe was found in the Vitamix Create Recipe Book. 

Enjoy!!

What is your favorite Fall Recipe?









 photo Picture9.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!