Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friday Letters

Here we go...
Dear Hubby: Thanks so much for this week. I know how busy you were, but I'm so great-full that you come home in a happy mood!  I'm so proud of everything that you gave us. I'm excited for you to do the Tough Mudder. Lilly and I will cheer you on!!
Dear Lilly: You are precious! I'm so impressed with you. You are beginning to laugh, smile and study things. I love how it looks like you are watching T.V., well maybe you are. I love how you are studying how things work. It makes me laugh when I utter a phase that makes you crack up. I prayed for you this week and hope that you will be able to have great friendships as you grow up. I can't believe we are almost at 4 months! Thank you for cheering me on while I run and for going with the flow.

Dear God: Thank you for convicting my heart. Thank you for my family, Steven, and Lilly. Thank you for loving me. 
Dear Tone It Up: You have inspired me to do more than just run and yoga-cize. I love your workouts and they really work.
Dear Readers: Thank you for your comments. I apologize for not responding on here to them, but I have read them and enjoy your feedback. 
Dear Blog: You look great with your little makeover...that took me forever to do :)

Hope you had a wonderful week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!