So I wasn't that good at blogging about my Summer List...in fact I really didn't get to check much off.
1. Take a picture every day
3. Blog 5x a week
6. Find a mommy group
8. Call two friends each week
9. Make Steven a nice note/treat every day
10. Do something nice for someone 1x a month
14. Run 10 miles this summer
15. Find a church
16. Spend more time with my sister
17. Sew something for Lilly
18. Find a hobby that will make money
19. Learn to knit/crochet
20. Celebrate each day
21. Laugh and smile intentionally
22. Find a mentor
23. Mentor someone (if anyone wants me)
24. Go on a picnic
25. Go on a bike ride
26. Do something as a family 1x a month
27. Have a BBQ
28. Journal every day
29. Work on not holding grudges
30. Practice grace
I'm bummed because I didn't get to run 10 miles, but I did run a lot this summer and I have begun to do more circuit workouts.
I didn't get to have a BBQ, picnic, or go on a bike ride...but we moved into our new place.
I did make lots of new friends and was able to hang out with old friends this summer. That was very special to me.
I am still working on grace and not holding grudges.
I wish I would have journaled more, but I am blogging and taking more pictures.
I didn't knit or crochet, but I did make Lilly a headband.
I've been working hard on doing something special for the hubby, but I need to be better about being more creative.
I haven't found anything to make me a little extra cash, yet. I have been pondering a few things. Can't be a photographer because everyone and their SAHM is :)
I have loved being a part of She Reads Truth. It has encouraged me to stay in the Word and read the truth...(*confession* I am behind a few days)
Here are some of the things that I would like to blog about and accomplish this Fall.
1. Go to the pumpkin patch
2. Workout 5x a week
3. Read my Bible every day
5. Make something for Lilly (Pinterest check off)
6. Keep our house clean
7. Get Lilly a Halloween costume
8. Go to Apple Hill
9. Make a pie
10. Practice grace and patience
11. Try a new recipe
12. Make a wreath
13. Take pictures (possibly for someone)
15. Join a book Club
16. Run a race
17. Create a tradition
18. Fix up the house
19. Take family portraits
What is your Fall Bucket List?