Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DIY Baby Legs

 I have been dying to make some baby legs with my long decorative socks. My MIL always buys us fun holiday socks. I LOVE wearing them...but they are just way cuter as baby legs. AND its super easy.
I mean..I made them
First.. find some of your knee length socks (shorter socks are harder)
Then cut right above the heel.
Discard the foot part of the sock
Turn sock inside out.
Fold the cut part down to create a fold (this will be a seam).
Sew around (be careful to not sew it shut)
Then turn inside and enjoy your work.







 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! Don't think those would work to well on boys! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure they would ! You just need the right socks, not pink hearts :)

      Delete
  2. Those are so stiken cute i might have to try this project for my little niece!

    Xo

    followed you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute DIY project. Man, why didn't I see those when my kids were little.

    ReplyDelete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!