Monday, October 1, 2012

Its October...wanna sponsor/swap

It's October!!
Why don't ya think about sponsoring Hurley Love.
Hurley Love is my personal blog.
I blog about life. love. and motherhood.
I'm a new momma, but have been blogging for a while.
I have recently made some great friends and would love to get to know more about you. 
Here are a few stats:
GFC followers: 188
Twitter: 331
Instagram: 143
HelloCotton: 15
Pageviews: 100/day

I'm still a small blog, so I could use all the help I can get.
Hope you'll be my new sponsor friend :) 


P.S. Large and Medium ads are 50% off till the 5th of October. Message me for the codes :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog and I think it's super sweet! I'd love to swap with you and get to know you more; I've 'bought' your swap option! :)
    and on the sweetness, your girl is all that! I could just squish her *aww*. I'm sure she takes after her mamma! xo Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your through the Hop. I am excited to follow you and read more! Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!