Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pinning: Why I love Autumn

I'm in the mood for fall! Luckily the weather has decided to come and I am ready for boots, books, and coffee!


Of course, a mug and coffee, warms me every autumn

Love the hair and hat
Source: etsy.com via Hannah on Pinterest

Love this outfit...so cozy

Fall is full of cuteness

Reason for the season



Source: google.com via Hannah on Pinterest

Something to do with Lilly:

The reasons I love fall:

Is Autumn your favorite season?
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I saw those little pumpkin bottoms on Pinterest too & totally want to do that with Cash! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a very relaxing weekend. Wouldn't it be great to have Cash and Lilly's pumpkin bums together. I'd love it!! Hope you had a great weekend also.

      Delete
  2. Ahh, the baby pumpkin butt! I so want to do this, haha!

    Just stopping by via wifessionals's blog!

    Check out my blog if you get a chance liveinmyheartblog.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping by. I love Kaitlyn from Wifessionals. I'll make sure to follow you back :)

      Delete
  3. new[est] follower. can't wait to keep following along! your blog is adorable! :)

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elise! Great to have you. I have been by your blog a few times. Love it! I'll check to make sure I am following.

      Delete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!