Friday, November 8, 2013

Fitness Friday


Happy November!!
What beautiful weather we have been blessed with in Northern California. Which leads me to this question:
How do you train in Cold, Wet, Dark Weather?


I'm worried that I won't be able to get many miles in next week as the rainy weather approaches.

It's not the rain I'm afraid of, but that after a wet run, I need to shower immediately and that isn't always possible with a little one :). I'm hoping she will enjoy the rain cover for the stroller and that she will find it soothing.

Saturday: 1.5 mile walk to work (total), 1.5 hour Hot Yoga
Sunday:REST
Monday: Blogilates videos

Tuesday: REST
Wednesday: 30 minutes yoga, 7 mile run
Thursday: 4.5 mile run, leg workout, blogilates videos


Friday: (planned: short run, weights, and stretching)

Health
Well now that all the candy has been eaten :), I'm trying to abstain from cookies and the like, but it tryly is so difficult. I really miss juicing and having so much fruit around. Some day soo, that will be normal. But until then, I need to stop the sugar craze, especially since it's holiday time. 
So I'm practicing 
"Let it go."
when it comes to sugar.
Drink more water!!
My goal is 8 glasses, but I'm upping it 10.
How much water do you drink.

Since we are entering holiday season, I am setting a challenge for myself to not overeat and to abstain from sweets. Will you join me? Accountability is crucial for success. 

Leave me a comment on how you plan to make  this the healthiest holiday season ever!!
 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!