Friday, November 1, 2013

FALL Fitness Friday

Another Friday and guess what?! It's my birthday!!
So how was your week?

I took a lot of this weekend and week to rest! My legs are starting to get more stiff from running. I was so glad to have tried Dr. Scholls Active Series Insoles. They helped my shoes last just a little longer. 
This morning I also did some Yoga for Running. Which helped me a lot on my 9 mile run today.


Here was my week in fitness:
Saturday: Jog to and from work (1.5 mile total)
Sunday: rest
Monday: 
Tuesday: Blogilates videos

Wednesday: 2 miles in the morning, 3 to the park, and .5 mile home.
Thursday: yoga for running (see above), 9 miles
Friday: planned (run and weights). I gotta get my extra frosting badge on Nikeplus

Our eating wasn't sooo great. For the days we ate healthy, I've consumed too much suga :(.
Here is a quick yummy dinner for mommas or daddies on the go:

4 chicken breasts
1 bottle of Italian dressing
2 cups of quinoa
1/2 onion
1 clove of garlic

Place chicken in crockpot and pour bottle on italian dressing. Heat on low for about 7 hours. 
Thirty minutes before dinner, saute onion and garlic in 1 T of olive oil. Saute unitl translucent. Then add dry quinoa. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often. 
Bring 4 cups to boil. Add quinoa mixture. Continue to heat quinoa on medium until water is absorbed. Enjoy!!

Hope you have a great week!! Remember that exercise is heart healthy. Eating right is what makes the scale move :)!!
 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 

  Follow Hurley Love on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!