Friday, November 22, 2013

Fitness Friday


Welcome to Fitness Friday!


Hope your November is going well. Have you started thinking about New Years Resolutions?  Last year I wanted to focus on being more intentional, running a half marathon every month, eating clean, and work on incorporating more weights in my workout.

I did really well with eating clean. Fell of the bandwagon once I lost my baby weight. I began eating more sugar. I worked on cutting that out and am happy to say that I'm in a positive place with desserts, where I can still occasionally enjoy them.

I've run a half every month now, just December to go. It will be interesting to see how the rainy weather plays into my completing 13 miles.

Resolutions are so difficult to keep and I know that the reason many people don't complete them is due to accountability. Its so important to have support, especially when you are making a big change, like weight loss, or healthy living.


Saturday: Walk to work, ab workout
Sunday: 15.5 mile run
Monday: Yoga videos


Tuesday: REST
Wednesday: Tone it Up KettleBell Workout

Thursday: ab workout, 3.5 mile run
Friday: 4-6 mile run
What are a few ways you get support for major changes? Are you planning on doing a Turkey Trot this year?
Don't forget to link up!!


 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!