Friday, September 12, 2014

Fitness Friday


Happy Friday!
Follow me on Instagram: @mommy_runner







Hope all is going well. The days are getting shorter and they also seem to be cooling down. I’ve really been trying to make an effort to take our dog out for some exercise. I use to make him run with me often before Lilly. It took a while for me to learn how to push and keep him by my side.
He is such a silly dog, slowing down usually after a mile, but if a car or squirrel rolls by he takes off.

Here was our week in fitness:
Saturday: 8 mile run
Sunday: Yoga
Monday: 6 miles total run, Barre
Tuesday:HIIT
Wednesday: 6.8 mile total run, Bikini Bootcamp



Thursday: 3.8 mile run with the pup, Tone It U p Love Your Legs x3, 2 mile walk

Friday: Walk, Total Body workout


Who are your favorite Fitness Stars on Youtube?










 photo Picture9.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!