Friday, September 5, 2014

It's Fitness Friday




Happy Fitness Friday!
 
IG: @mommy_runner

How is your SWEATember going?
If you read my post last week, I mentioned my need for resting, hence my reason for creating a calendar. 




I needed something to keep me accountable. So even though I wasn’t able to follow it perfectly. I was abele to get some workouts in and a rest from cardio.

Saturday: Barre, 4 mile run
Sunday: 8 mile run
Monday:  Barre, Spitfire wokout
Tuesday: 2 mile run, HIIT like a Girl, Barre

Wednesday: Barre, Circuit training Found here
Thursday: #.8 mile run with my #MRTT friend and then did the route again, 2 rounds of the following workouts by Tone It Up.




Friday: Total Body workout, Walk


Hope your are having a great week.
Share your favorite HIIT workout in the comments.





 photo Picture9.png
Follow Mommyhood and Marathons with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!