Friday, August 16, 2013

Health and Fitness Friday


Well my life has now become much more busy...in a good way. I'm back at school! Yahoo!!

Anyway. This week with making meals was no fun and not good. I tried to add a few new recipes to our usual few, but I failed miserably!!

Here is an idea of where I went wrong:

Polenta Kale Wraps
Roasted Root Vegetable Stew




My poor family.
But at least we tried. I mentioned a few weeks ago that we had bought a groupon to emeals, but that the meal plan wasn't going to be convienent to our family and it would take away from my love of meal planning.

After this week....

I surrender.

We are doing the emeals program. We decided on low carb. I let you know how it goes!!


On to Fitness.

I have been getting up early, but a few days I needed the rest. Plus its still so stinking dark when I wake up. I have to be done by 6 when Lil wakes.


Saturday:
Sunday: 3.1 miles
Monday: 8.5 miles
Tuesday:4.5 miles, 1 mile run during a break
Wednesday: REST, some workout/stretching at a staff meeting (for my gymnastics job)
Thursday: walk during break, 1 hour 20 minute yoga
Friday: 2.5 mile run, ARMeggedon workout!



Hope you all have a fabulous week. Hoping to rise early and get those workouts/runs in.




 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png Follow Hurley Love on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!