Monday, August 5, 2013

What's For Dinner Week 9

Well I'm back to meal planning. I like it too much. Even though we signed up for emeals, I'll be using it for new recipes, but we are not totally committing to it. 

I love being creative and it's a control issue probably, but if I want my family to eat healthy, I've got to do it! 

Here are this weeks meals (most from cookbooks I have around the house). I also used this book I picked up from the library:

No, we haven't taken the plunge to vegan, but I think that while trying to stay within a budget and eat healthy, you can't go wrong with veggies!!

This book has a wealth of yummy meals. Can't wait to share.


Monday: Braised Cabbage Rolls, hummus and pitas
Tuesday: Crockpot Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs over Quinoa
Wednesday: Creamy Green Enchiladas
Thursday: Grilled Chicken and Wilted Spinach Salad with Spocy Peanut Dressing
Friday: Nachos
Saturday: Hot and Sour Noodles
Sunday: Family Dinner 

Hope you have a wonderful week!!









 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!