Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Into the Word Wednesday


I usually do Wordless Wednesdays but I wanted to link up with Sarah at Fortenotfour.

I recently began following She Reads Truth on twitter. She Reads Truth is an online forum for women and men I suppose, to share their experiences with the assigned reading plan. Through You Version, which you can download their app for the Bible, you can access reading plans. This one that I participated in was called Surrendered Life. 
I really need community. If you have been looking at my blog for a while you will know that I have been craving community. With women and mommies. I miss having a central community. We have recently moved and are excited about finding a church! (Even though we have lived in the same community for a while, our church became too far). 

She Reads Truth gave me accountability to make sure I was in the word everyday. Spending time with God looks different these days. Its hard to journal and get a chance to really pray and have quiet time. But I try everyday to read the devotional and the bible verse. 

Also each week we are asked to memorize a verse. This was this weeks verse:

I hope to continue to learn more and more. I need to be more active in contributing to the conversations everyday!

I have learned to adjust my life to accommodate reading the Bible. It is very important and I am so grateful for She Reads Truth


Into The Word Wednesdays

8 comments:

  1. I'm participating in SheReadsTruth, too. I've loved the Surrendered Life plan and am sad it is over. Looking forward to starting a new plan tomorrow. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that we are doing Prayer. What a challenge!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm intrigued by your SheReadsTruth mention. I will have to check that out. I too was looking for a community when I started blogging. Found Into the Word Wednesday & just love it. Thanks for linking up with us...I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good I'm so glad taht you found this. She Reads Truth is wonderful. I love it so much and am so grateful! Hope to see you in the blogosphere more.

      Delete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from the GFC hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you linked up this week! I hope this little group of ours @ In the Word Wednesdays can become a lovely support system of women! Can't wait to hear what you have to say next week!! Enjoy your week girl! Oh, and I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Yes I hope that our little community with either grow by numbers or grow closer together. I loved the idea of Into the Word Wednesday

      Delete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!