Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social


Here is my second Sunday Social:

What is your favorite store to shop at?
LOFT
I love all their clothes. Its funny because when I started teaching, all my coworkers were wearing LOFT. Luckily, I never was twins with anybody :)

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
There are tons of jean companies that I'd kill to wear, but I really like Betsey Johnson and also just Banana Republic.

Must have closet staple?
Jeans and a white shirt. It goes with anything. Dress it up or down. Its always in style.


see...cute huh?


Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
Rainbow Sandals Although you can't wear them all the time. I LOOOOOOOBE Wedges!!!



Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
$30 white peacoat at a second hand store


Sunday Social

Style you'd love to try?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with The Blogger Party!
    Keep spreading the word on facebook and twitter, I really appreciate!
    Thank you so much for the love & support!!
    xoxo
    Lauren
    thebloggerparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!