Sunday, July 29, 2012

This Week's Fitness


I've been thinking about doing a blog hop about everyone's week in fitness....

Here goes mine!

Monday: 3 mile walk
Tuesday: 4 mile run; 3 mile walk
Wednesday: 2.25 mile run
Thursday: 40 minute Skinnygirl yoga, 5 min Booty Blast 2x; only 20 minutes of Jillian's YogaMeltdown
Friday:2.25 mile run; 2.8 mile walk, 25 minute yoga, 1.5 mile walk/jog
Saturday: 40 minute Skinnygirl Yoga; 5 minute Booty Blast
Sunday: 5.22 mile run!!!

Hope you had a great week!




Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah, thanks for stopping by my blog. I think a fitness blog hop is an awesome idea! I haven't seen one yet and I would love to participate :) Please let me know if you decide to do one. My email address is tasutton22@gmail.com

    -Reese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely contact you if I go through with it!! Thanks

      Delete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!