Tuesday, September 4, 2012

10-4 Good Buddy Link up

I thought I'd throw this post together. I'm linking up with Akers of Love.

1. Do you listen to Pandora?  What is your go-to Pandora station?

Yes! I love Pandora. I usually listen while I am running or while I am cleaning house. I love 

Michael Buble, Nora Jones, and the occasional Michael Jackson

2. What is your favorite post from August?

I love my monthly posts on Lilly Mae's growth

3. What non-cartoon TV show reminds you of your childhood?

All That on Nickelodeon



4. What bad habit do you have that even annoys you?

I feel like I have to keep my ears clean all the time. I am constantly picking at them. Eww. I hate even sharing this.

5. What 5 things would you take with you if your house was on fire?  People don't count...hopefully, that's a given.

1)Lilly of course 2)Gus, our dog 3)my running shoes 4)my purse/diaperbag 5)water bottle

6. Do you have a cleaning schedule that you use to keep up with your housework?

I have one that I wanted to keep up to : Cleaning Schedule

7. What was your high school mascot? 

Bella Vista broncos

8. What is your favorite picture from August?





9. What do you love most about fall?

Well, it is my favorite season. I love that I can wear sweaters. I love that I can go for runs in the 


cool, crisp morning. I love that fall has so many family traditions.

10. Tell me your dream cupcake.

One without calories :)


Photobucket Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!