Friday, September 21, 2012

Amy From Keepin' Up With the Smiths

 Today is a wonderful day! 
Why?
Because my girl at Keepin' Up with the Smith's is visiting. She is so precious and so is her adorable family. She is a great momma and has a beautiful heart. I met herthrough blogging and love her!!! I know you will too!

___________________________________________________________________________
Hey there Hurley Love readers! I'm Amy from keepin' up with the Smith's. I'm so glad that I get to be joining you all today! Like Hannah, I'm a new Mom myself. Cash
 was born at the end of March & is the 
best thing to have ever happened to us!

I met Hannah through blogging & am absolutely so glad that I did! She has one of the cutest blogs {& baby} out there & is one of the sweetest bloggers I "know". {I do wish I knew her in real life!}


Since being a new Mom, I have so many great ideas thanks to Pinterest & traditions that I want to start with my family. With fall right around the corner, what better way to start these traditions than with a trip to the apple orchard. That will be the very first thing we cross off our fall bucket list.

After the hard work of picking all those apples, why not treat yourself by making caramel apples! Look at some of these great caramel apple bars. Perfect for a fall party {another great autumn tradition}.


source
As Cash gets older, each year will only get more & more fun. He will be able to understand & partake more in the traditions & festivities.

Another tradition that we are starting this year is getting our fall pictures taken. I love the rich colors of the leaves & adding people you love to such a beautiful setting only makes it better.

Another thing that I'm looking forward to, even more now that I'm a Mom, is going to the pumpkin patch & taking a hay ride to get there! Luckily for us, we live only a short distance from one. Once we find the perfect pumpkins, we will be off to carve & decorate them. Have you seen all the neat ways that people are carving & decorating their pumpkins? Thank you, Pinterest!

Now, this next tradition will obviously be for next year, but I can't wait to rake a huge leaf pile in the yard & just play. Tossing leaves up in the air, jumping in & out of the leaf pile of course with camera in hand!

I'm looking forward to these traditions plus so many others as we get into the Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays! What are some of your favorite fall traditions?

Thank you for letting me hang out with all of you today! I'd love to have you stop by keepin' up with the Smith's if you have the time. Hope to see you soon!

Til Next Time,

--------------------------------------
Isn't she so cute?! Her son Cash is going to be so blessed by his momma! Don't forget to visit her amazing blog Keepin' Up with the Smith's..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!