Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Super September Sponsors



 Here our my lovely LOVELy September sponsors. It feels like September has come and almost gone. I've enjoyed the nice weather and lovely walks. Here are the wonderuful ladies that support my blog...they really are incredible.

Kerry From Oh So Amelia
Kerry is a new momma like me. Her baby Amelia is adorable and only a little bit older than Lilly. I love reading her blog. It is full of love and sweet writings about her baby girl. i love reading her posts.

Her favorite memory of school was: "Meeting my best friend who I've known for nearly 10 years now!" That is pretty incredible! Which makes me think of my dear friend Rose, who I met in elementary school!



Kelly From Houtz House Party:
I love Kelly dearly. She is blessed with a wonderful heart. She encourages me to be a great momma. I'm blessed to have 'met' her. You will truly be blessed by her blogging.

Kelly's favorite memory from school: "DEFINITELY participating in the high school musicals! I LOVED IT!"

Favorite School Memory: "My favorite school memory was when I was in the 3rd grade. My teacher Mrs. Willheight dressed up as her "wicked step sister" and came to school with a accent. She was so funny and came back to school the next day as her normal self. We all knew it was her but I will never forget how much fun the days were when she acted like she was someone else and tried to be strict and mean. She was so great."

Jen From Two-In-Diapers:
You should definitely check out Jen's blog. She has wonderful posts. I LOVE reading them. She is such a great momma with a sweet heart! Her kiddos are super adorable!

Photobucket
Her favorite thing about school: "Friends! I always loved the social aspect of school... sometimes TOO much! I was always a good kid and a good student, but the few times I ever got in trouble at school were for... you guessed it! Socializing too much. :)" I was the same way...maybe thats why I like this gal so much :)

Here is a girl after my own heart: Barefoot Hippie Girl.
Bernadette has a wonderful blog full of yummy treats. Many treats that are on my Got-to-Try list! Check out her blog, you won't be disappointed. It is full of yummy gems.

Her favorite memory from school is one that so describes my love of teaching: "I think one of my favorite school memories is the new box of crayons we were given every September. They were in perfect condition. No broken tips, no pulled back wrappers. Beautiful."
Anyone else LOVE new crayons. I sure do. New markers, fresh paper, clean ink.

Jen from Our love and Our Blessing
Photobucket
Twitter/Pinterest:/Vimeo:/ Hellocotton:/Bloglovin':
Her favorite memory of school: "My favorite memory of school are all of my college days. I loved my major (Biology) and I loved my sorority and our sisterhood. I wouldn't change a thing!"

Kaitlyn from Wifessionals
My new blogger friend. Umm total cuteness is what I tell myself everytime I see her. Adorable!!
I love her blog because it is full of newlywed love and lots of fun. I am looking forward to reading about her football posts!!


Pinterest 
Her favorite memory of school is so cute: "I'm going with college:school...Tailgating! I LOVE football (:"

And here is Amy from Keepin' Up with the Smith's
She is my newest blogger buddy. She has a sweet baby boy named Cash! She is such a positive gal and a beautiful momma!!
Facebook/Pinterest  
Her blog is full of beautiful pics of her family and real, genuine posts!!
Her favorite memory from school is "There are lots of memories to choose from but one of my very favorites is when my tennis doubles partner & I won the Conference tournament our senior year of high school! We worked so hard that summer & season to reach our goals & am so proud that we were able to accomplish something."


Please also check out these blogs!!
Anne from The 3 Bees
Sarah from Fontenot Four
Katie from the Terpblog
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hello! just stopping by from mingle with us blog hop! am now following! would love to have you stop by!
    sarahseay92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!