Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Love It Hate It Wednesday



It's been a while since I linked up with my lovely bloggy friend Noe, but I wanted to do a quick little post.


I LOVE this weather. Fall is arriving. I must say though I loved this summer too.


I hate that I'm not at school prepping with the teachers for a fun new year (well, I'm sad more than I hate because I love being with Lilly)

I LOVE that Lilly Mae is growing up and 'chunking up'

I hate that she is getting so big! 4 Months today.

I LOVE that our house is coming together and hubby is working hard to make it beautiful.

I hate that we don't have a couch.


Well there ya go. Just a few things on my mind :) Have a great Wednesday. Check back tomorrow for my new series on DIY Thursday!


Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!