Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Whole Wheat Banana, Flax, Cocoa Pancakes

I wanted to make something healthy to eat after my morning run. So I opened my favorite cookbook (Better Homes, its real old), and found the pancake recipe:

Recipe: 
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 T of Sugar
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
2t cocoa
1 beaten egg
1 cup milk
2 T cooking oil
1 banana
2T ground flax


Combine dry ingredients


Create a well for the wet ingredients


add milk


add egg


add oil


add banana


I forgot to add flax, so I did at the end


combine and scoop onto a hot pan with a little oil


almost a good flip :)



enjoy with a glass of milk, powdered sugar, and sunflower seed butter


yummo!


What is your favorite pancake or post workout meal?





Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!