Wednesday, September 26, 2012

When I'm Bored I Make Marinades








The other day I had some free time. I had recently bought a bag of lemons and a bag of limes. Well I knew that if I didn't do something with those...they would rot. and that would be a waste.
Here are a few that I created:



So I created a few:
Lemon, olive oil, rosemary
Coconut oil, lime, ginger
Soy Sauce, lime, ginger
Lime, cayenne pepper, olive oil (I will use chili powder next time...way too spicy.)

Then I labeled them and loaded them into the freezer. 
I figure this will be good for fall or one of those days when life gets too busy!!

Do you make marinades? What is your favorite?

Photobucket 


6 comments:

  1. Those all look so yummy. I love to make marinades but my Giant is the marinade KING in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative idea! I've never thought to make marinades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was that productive when I'm bored!! Once I separated meat and spiced them up before sealing them up but I almost didn't want to use them because I liked having an emergency stash haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I wanted to use those marinades, but I realize well I'm not that busy. But I know if I don't use them, I'll lose them.

      Delete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!