Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fitness Week 17

Well, I think April is teaching me to slow down.

While I managed to get my walking in most days, I rested a bit more during this week because of my Achilles tendon.

I've been looking up stretches for helping heal my Achilles tendon, but none of them are stretching the sore part.

After about 20 minutes of walking and running, I don't feel the pain anymore. I'm hoping I don't further injure it, so I'm working more on toning and weights.


Saturday:
Sunday: 13.1 mile run with hills
Monday: 3 mile walk, 20 minute yoga
Tuesday: 25 minute yoga
Wednesday: 5 mile run/walk, 1 round of Holiday Arms by Tone It Up
Thursday: 2 mile walk, Tone It Up Sunkissed abs and Beach Bum Workout
Friday: 4.75 mile run/walk with my girlfriend, 3 rounds of Love Your Legs by Tone It Up


I'm hoping next week will be better:)

I'm loving this California weather as it is warming up. Its great to get in my runs in the morning...that is if I can wake up :)



 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png

Follow Hurley Love on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!