Thursday, May 9, 2013

Book Review: The Little Book of Diet Help

The Little Book of Diet Help was definitely little. It could fit in your purse with no problem.

Which also made it a super quick read.

There were definitely some interesting points in the book, but I found it to be lackluster.

It focused a lot on acupressure.




While I found this interesting, I also found that it was a little overkill.
The pages of this book were filled with either quotes, acupressure, helpful hits or information about a hormone.
Although thought-provoking, it was no more that a quick read. 
It won't waste your time, but I wouldn't put it on the top of your reading list.

I gave it 3 out of 5 hearts.
Not a horrible book, but just not what I was looking for.
Although if you haven't read many health books.
This would be a great one to start with because it is not filled with a ton of information.

Alright...I'll give it 4 out of 4 hearts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!