Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I'm Loving: Springtime in Cali

The weather is gorgeous here. Sorry to brag. It's been beautiful. Lovely evening, bright mornings.


And STINKING YUCKY ALLERGIES!!


Here are some of my favorite things I've been enjoying this month.


1) Local honey for my allergies. We bought ours at Whole Foods.


2) Davines Love shampoo and conditioner.


Amazing!! Not only does this product work great on my hair, allowing me to go a week without washing (insert gasp), but they are also green. They really embrace not using harsh chemicals and still produce quality ingredients. Check them out!!

I also love their Indian Oil

3) The library: what better place for a bookworm. There are SO many great books out there. I used to only buy books I wanted to read, but the. I was always stuck finding a place to store them. I still live used book stores though. There is something magical about reading a book someone else has loved. Please check out your local library, and hey they may even offer classes for the kids.
Find your local library here


Those are my top three!! What do you love about Spring? Or what current items are you loving?

No affliate links were a part of this blog post. All ideas and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!