Here are my top ten places I'd love to travel:
(no particular order)
1. Italy: Not only for their amazing food, but hubby went and loved being there. He said it would have been more fun to have been with me, since it is such a romantic place. I'd love to visit the Trevi Fountain and roam the street of Rome (hehe). There is truly some thing magical about Italy. I love the language and the culture. So family oriented.
2. France: Doesn't every girl dream of going to Paris. I sure did. I've been reading a lot about French culture and I am very intrigued by it. I would love to learn to speak French! I love the idea of small cafes and bicycling throughout France.
3. Bora Bora: Okay I don't think I have to explain this one. GORGEOUS!!! and I'd definitely would want to live in a bungalow
4. Boston, MA: In 5th grade I did my state report on Massachusetts and so did hubby. What a coincidence! I learned a lot about Massachusetts and love it. I love the history and I am really inspired by those brick schools with ivy climbing up the walls. So majestic.
5. Seattle, WA: All my friends have gone and many of hubby's friends live there. I just want to go. It also seems to be the coffee capital, so I must indulge (and I don't mean Starbucks)
6. England: I'd love to go to a futbol match! It would be such a fun experience.
7. Texas: Why not. I love how everything is BIG in Texas. Big hair, big meals. I just think it would be so different from California
8. New York: I just gotta! And I really want to go and see Kristen Chenoweth in Wicked. I love her and I so desire to see Wicked. I'd rather see her in it, then just anyone.
9. Greece: This is a truly beautiful place! I love the culture, food, and my girlfriend Maria who is Greek.
10. Ireland: Ever since I saw P.S. I Love You. I have wanted to go. Its so green and rural. I love the slow pace of life versus always trying to play catch up.
Linking up at:
Where would you love to travel to?