Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Here is my first post about Thankful Thursday! I will mention what we did for our anniversary:
I am thankful for my husband! Last night, despite needing to work later, Hubby came home and took me put for dinner wherever I wanted.He discussed how bad he felt for not making it more romantic. (I told him that we have a lot going on: new baby, new house. A dinner out is perfect). We drove down to a sushi restaurant that is affiliated with one of our favorites. However when we got there. Miss Lilly was upset. So we decided to go to the original to see if she would fall asleep. She did! and to our surprise we found our favorite sushi chef  there. He started working thee and then created his own restaurant, but it didn't go well. So hooray!! After all that driving, it was worth it. ( I forgot to mention that we stopped and got cupcakes from the place tha did our wedding. It's our little tradition.



I cant forget to mention how thankful I am for my baby girl!! She is the best baby!! 
I love her so much!!!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!