Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Happy Anniversary to Us!

Welp...we've made it! Three years married. Here is a bit about our love story and  a few posts about our love (I know so sappy, but common I only get to do this once a year or so )

10 things about Steven and My relationship

1. We met in high school on a bus to Christian Camp
2. We didn't start dating till the following year, which was ambushed by many of my "friends" trying to convince me that Steven was better for them.
3. I knew I loved him shortly after we began dating, but he didn't know until we were seniors.
4. We said 'I love you' 3 years after dating (that is crazy to me and not something I brag about, but gosh what took him so long)
5. We are lovers of sushi and cinema.
6. We now have a new addition, Lilly Mae
7. We've added fitness to our life (I'm a runner and he enjoys P90x)
8. We dated for almost 7 years before we got married.
9. He proposed with a picnic and created a children's book. (he even had a photographer hidden)
10. Every  morning he kisses me goodbye and every evening he kisses me when he gets home
Engagements







 Through the years





Our wedding





Honeymoon


One year


Year two

Okay that is my time to brag! I can't wait to spend the next 100 years with him! He is the most amazing husband. He works hard to provide for us and loves us girls so much!!
I can't imagine life without him!!
Happy 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!